Monday, December 21, 2009

"In The Mirror"

If you have been reading my blog you know that during my significant weight loss, I discovered self-image and body perception issues, as well as little confidence in choosing flattering, well-fitting and quality clothing to create an entire new wardrobe. I have been studying everything I could learn to help me create a quality new wardrobe on a budget. I have visited thrift and consignment stores throughout the Twin Cities and created a fabulous new wardrobe. Friends, family and colleagues noticed and began to ask me for assistance to edit and organize their closets and shopping with them to create their perfect wardrobes. They have been delighted with the results and told their friends and so “In The Mirror” was born.

My new endeavor, “In The Mirror” offers self-image and style workshops, closet-editing, style mentoring and guided shopping trips. The first workshop is scheduled for January 30, 2010 at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Woodbury. The cost is $50.00. I f you would like more information about the workshop or my personal services contact me at: inthemirror@comcast.net
The available slots are filling up fast, so contact me soon if you are interested! I 'd love to work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment