Friday, September 11, 2009

Reaching Goal

I have reached the goal of 125 pounds that my doctor originally set for me! This cannot be real. I now weigh one half of my top weight. As I visualize carrying myself on my back I can see what was happening to my knees, hips, back, and breathing. I am beyond able to express my awe and gratitude at this miracle and now all I can do is carry the message to other sufferers in any way I can. My doctor says I can continue losing until my body naturally stops losing, but no lower than 115 pounds. I recently bought a new pair of jeans size 0. I am not trying to brag about this, but share it to express how amazing the HOW program is! I have never lost below 140 pounds on any of my self-will weight loss methods. I have allowed my body to get to the right weight it is meant to carry on my frame. Size 0-2 right now.

I have to admit to being a fashionista! I love trying on new clothes, trying new styles, and seeking those things that I want to wear, not those things that I can fit into. Since I have no clothes in my size for fall and winter this has meant quite a lot of shopping and I am becoming a bargain fashionista. I know all the best places to find quality clothing at a fraction of the cost. Even my shoe size has changed! I love to help people shop and wish someone would seek my help. I am trying to spread the word about this. I have accepted that I am a fashionista and that it does not equate to being shallow. The promises are coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment